Friday, August 13, 2010

Theatrical Trailer: How Do You Know

If you look in the sidebar at my Best Picture predictions, you'll notice that How Do You Know (a.k.a. Everything You've Got) is not there. That's because I still don't know what to think of this movie, even after the trailer. I have to admit that the trailer is kind of cute, and the obligatory schmaltzy song at the end wasn't as annoying as most romantic comedies, but what about the comedy? It feels like most of the scenes in this trailer start right after the joke is over, or cut right before the joke hits. In fact, I'm pretty confident of that. It's a bold move, showing the more mundane portions of the film instead of the great comedic portions that we'll be talking about. I'm currently uncertain of this project, and will remain so until more information hits.


No comments:

Post a Comment