Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My "American" Review NOT Coming Soon

So, since I last announced that I was headed to college, you've probably been wondering where I went. Well, since I moved in about a week ago, I've come to realize that I'm in hell. That's probably putting it a little harshly, as I've been having a pretty good time, but it's hot everyday, and none of the local theaters are playing The American. I suppose I'm just one of the people who have faced this predicament, but as a result, I will most likely not be able to see or review the film in the near future. It's a setback, and a disappointing one. I apologize for this problem, and I'll be sure to get you a review of Machete as soon as I see it. It's a close second to The American. In the mean time, take another look at my 3 to see for September. You might find that one or two things are a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment