Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Theatrical Trailer: Crazy, Stupid, Love.

I'm really not sure how this could really be possible, but for the first time in five years, I might actually like a Steve Carell film. The man hasn't had anything interesting coming for so long, instead opting for simple dumb comedies like Dinner for Schmucks and Evan Almighty. A film called Crazy, Stupid, Love doesn't sound so promising, but this trailer just won over me so completely. Yes, it has Steve Carell in the lead role, but it also has Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Julianne Moore, and Marisa Tomei. I know a great supporting cast doesn't make a good film, as made painfully obvious by The Lincoln Lawyer. However, this film just looks better than your average comedy. Nothing about looks typical in the least. I can't wait for this one. I might be anticipating it more than Deathly Hallows: Part 2. It looks like a great film, and it gets extra points for the Twilight joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment