Thursday, April 28, 2011

Theatrical Trailer: Transformers: Dark of the Moon

I've said it before, and I'm surprised that nobody has called me crazy yet, but I really enjoyed Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. The facilitating problem with the first film, in my opinion, was that it took itself too seriously. That's a problem that Michael Bay has. It's not that his ideas are ridiculous as much as it is how he executes them. Revenge of the Fallen didn't take anything seriously, and as such, it was a lot more fun. So now we get to Dark of the Moon, which doesn't look to have that same ridiculous attitude. In fact, it looks rather serious. Regardless of whether there's any good characters or material, the visuals in this one are spectacular. It further validates my previous suggestion that the film is worth it in 3D. I'm looking forward to it out of a pure sense of, "Wow! That's cool!"

Transformers 3 Dark Of The Moon Theatrical Trailer from Michael Bay Dot Com on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment