Friday, April 22, 2011

For Your Anticipation: I Could Get Used to This

After last Friday's boundlessly creative, original, and thrilling episode of Fringe, I'm pretty much game for whatever twists and turns the writers are ready to bring our way. I followed the characters through the first season, which more and more feels like a prelude to the series than a whole part of it. The second season started to give us some fantastic work to go off of. The third season has just been everything I hoped it would be and more. There's almost not a single episode that I look like and say, "That's unnecessary". Going into the 3-part season finale, I could build up all sorts of ridiculously high hopes. I just have to sit back contently as they exceed those at every turn. There's never been a better chance to jump on the bandwagon. Watch tonight's episode, even if you're new to the series entirely.


No comments:

Post a Comment