Friday, April 15, 2011

For Your Anticipation: A Sight for Sore Eyes

My love of Fringe goes beyond any explanation possible, and yet they always manage to one-up themselves year after year. If I was fit to be disappointed with Brown Betty last year, I can almost definitively say that I won't be with tonight's episode. It's a something of a homage to Inception one of the most fascinating and original science fiction films of the past decade. You can see that in the exciting trailer for tonight's episode. Cities of great expanse, the twin towers looming over the horizon, Olivia's evil stepfather, and the return of Leonard Nimoy as William Bell are just a few things to be excited about. It's great to know that after all this time, we're still questioning Bell's motives. Tonight's episode may be a quick detour before the 3-part season finale, but I'll be damned if it isn't worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment