Thursday, April 28, 2011

For Your Anticipation: We Got Spikes!

I am a huge advocate for the end of a franchise, especially one that long since lost its steam. I don't remember when the first Fast and the Furious film came out, and I honestly do not care. I only became familiar with it after the fourth film came out, made $70 million in one weekend, and I was forced to watch a pirated copy by my high school chemistry teacher. I honestly cannot tell you the logic behind his decision. Suffice it to say that he wasn't hired back. In all seriousness, most of my anger at Fast Five derives from angst towards the series and the cliche nature of it. It looks like a decent action film that will get a lot of people to see it, and the second film this month to showcase Rio De Janeiro.


No comments:

Post a Comment