Friday, May 6, 2011

For Your Anticipation: The Day We Died

Last week's epic penultimate episode of Fringe left behind the war twixt our universe and the other and brought us into an entirely new universe of sorts: the future. Like many, I was only mildly psyched by the episode up until that insane ending. It was unexpected and majorly impacting. Considering our own unexpected real life twist that occurred late Sunday evening, the image of the One World Trade Center on ground zero was a particularly powerful Dystopian image, as well as an informative one. We know we're in our universe, we know it's the future, and we know that we are royally screwed over. That's pretty much all we have to go by concerning tonight's finale. Well, that and this amazing trailer crafted for the event. I just wish we had more time with this season. I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be over, but I'm eager to chime in on my thoughts of this epic finale.


1 comment:

  1. What the hell was that!?!
    How are they going to bring him back?!?

    ReplyDelete