Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Awake" Preview

I'll be hammering out two special "Television Breakdowns" to come out in a little more than a week. One will covering the final few episodes of Glee, Cougar Town, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, Community, and Parks and Recreations. The other will cover the schedule of shows coming out this fall, as well as what I'll be watching. I'll probably be adding another writer to the site to cover most television shows this fall, as I doubt I'll be covering all of them by myself. That would just be an insane burden that I don't want to put on myself. However, the one NBC show that I was most looking forward to has been put on hold until mid-season. They just released a short promo for Awake, and it looks just as intriguing and compelling as I expected it would. Take a look below!

No comments:

Post a Comment