Friday, January 15, 2010

The Weekend Line-Up

This is a pretty important weekend for awards shows. Tonight is the Critics Choice Awards hosted by Kristen Chenowyth on VH1 at 9, and on Sunday is the Golden Globes hosted by Ricky Gervais at 8. So expect updates on the awards recieved, and on the overall performance of the broadcasts. I'm also going to start on some television reviews with my review of the latest new episode of Fringe, and then starting on monday, my reviews of How I Met Your Mother. As soon as April comes along I'll start up on GLEE again. I'll also be voicing out the reasons for my decision to have Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on my list of films that should be nominated for Best Picture. So until then... well you're just gonna have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment