Sunday, January 3, 2010

Avatar Has Shattered The 1 Billion Mark Worldwide!

How? How does James Cameron do it? His skills for knowing what audiences like are far beyond my comprehension. Avatar has broken the record for quickest film to reach the 1 billion mark worldwide! Personally when i saw the film I was a little bit underwhelmed. It might be that that's just how I am when I see a movie for the first time or it might be that Avatar genuinely was as medium as I felt when I saw it opening weekend, and everybody else on the planet is being predictably unpredictable and paying to see the most mediocre films over and over again (Case in point: The Twilight Saga), but personally, this is why I'm so hesitant to write a review of this film. I'm not yet sure what to think of the film because of this huge audience reaction. Everybody is saying Avatar is amazing, or the best film ever, and until I see it again I remain skeptical. Help me out here because I'm simply confused by this deformation of natural event.

No comments:

Post a Comment