Saturday, January 2, 2010

Best (and Worst) of the Decade!

I might be a little too much of a fan of making lists, but I just feel my site would be completely lame if I didn't do a best of the decade list like all the other sites. So thanks for making my site what it is today: a relatively unknown speck on the face of the internet that ultimately is completely sufficient on me shamelessly self-promoting myself. So here we go, and by the way I'm not going to endlessly bore you with my analasys of each film so I'll just tell you the stuff without the exposition.

Best Action/Adventure Film of the Decade!
The Dark Knight

Best Science Fiction Film of the Decade!
WALL-E

Best Fantasy Film of the Decade!
Pans Labyrinth

Best Crime Film of the Decade!
The Departed

Best Animated Film of the Decade!
Finding Nemo

Best Comedy Film of the Decade!
Knocked Up

Worst Comedy of the Decade!
Evan Almighty

Best Franchise of the Decade!
Lord of the Rings

Worst Franchise of the Decade!
The Twilight Saga

Biggest Franchise of the Decade!
Harry Potter

Highest Costing Film to turn out to SUCK, This Decade!
Spiderman 3

Best Comeback of the Decade!
Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man, Tropic Thunder, Sherlock Holmes)

Best Bounce-back of the Decade!
Sam Raimi (Drag Me to Hell)

Most Anticipated Film of the Decade!
Avatar

Least Anticipated Film of the Decade!
Delgo

Saddest Film of the Decade!
Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Best Director of the Decade!
Christopher Nolan (Memento, Insomnia, Batman Begins, The Prestige, The Dark Knight)

No comments:

Post a Comment