Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trailer Tuesday: The A-Team and Kick-Ass

So this begins my weekly updates on the note-worthy trailers of the past week, and there are really only two trailers worthy of mentioning. The first is the teaser trailer for the movie adaptation of the old TV show The A-Team. Having not seen the show I can't comment on how close the film seems to it, however I must say that I'm getting an eery G.I. Joe vibe coming from this trailer. To those who had the luck of not seeing G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra it was truly the worst movie of the entire year. That said, The A-Team has a cast of actors whom I would follow into the pits of hell itself (and whoever the hell play the black guy). So given that fact I will probably see this film, and likely be disappointed. But I remain hopeful. Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzHnpBlufCU

The second trailer is for the much hyped about superhero flick Kick-Ass. I've had a healthy skepticism about this film for quite some time. Even though every early review of this film that I've read praises it as one of the best superhero films in years, the less-than-perfect cinematography of these trailers worries me, and many of the jokes seem unfinished. It may just be them cutting the trailer for time to make it decently lengthed, but as of this moment I remain decently intrigued, and excited, but not fully convinced. Still it looks pretty interesting so I say check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oy4IFvH2Tc

No comments:

Post a Comment