Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yogi Bear Trailer and Poster Debut!

At this point in my life, I have absolutely nothing to do besides comment about the most meaningless of events. I am ofcourse talking about the new poster for the Warner Bros. epic, Yogi Bear. Right now I am crying the way I cried when I saw what Scooby Doo would look like in a live-action movie. It's a creepy image that you can try to get out of your mind, but it will haunt you in your darkest dreams. Good luck getting through what I'm about to show you. It's right down there. I apologize for showing you this filth.


Are you alright? Did you like what you saw? Can you believe that it gets even worse? They now have a trailer up for the film. It is all kinds of sad and depressing awful that I can't describe it. If you were as misfortunately intrigued as I was, then take a look at the trailer. If you have the common sense to avoid it, then you're smarter than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment