Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"The Secret World of Arrietty" Trailer

I think that Pixar has wrongly taken focus from Studio Ghibli as far unimpeachable animation companies go. Sure, I've fallen for many a Pixar darling in the past, likely will again when "Brave" comes around next summer. But whenever Hayao and company bring us one of their films, I'm always just so ecstatic to see them. "Arrietty" definitely looks better in the studio's more fortunate strain than "Ponyo" was. If not, then certainly more than "Tales from Earthsea". Only real problem with this is the Jonsi music playing in the back. Is he now the go-to guy for sentimental kids flicks? And as interested as I am, I'd rather see the UK dub with Saoirse Ronan, Mark Strong, and Olivia Colman. Who else is with me? Get me THAT film!

No comments:

Post a Comment