Friday, October 7, 2011

"Fringe" Preview: He Doesn't Have Any Theories

I'll say that "Fringe" still doesn't have me nearly as buzzed as it did last year, but they're still getting back into the groove of things. We're building towards the return of Peter, and we haven't a clue when that will happen, although inclinations lead us towards the end of episode four as a potential date. I will say that the show is revealing too much in their little previews. They should take a hint from the marketing on "Breaking Bad", which is that less is more. But more than that, I want them to shake things up dramatically with the relationships. I want Olivia to hook up with Lincoln and Alt-Lincoln simultaneously. I want Peter to sleep with Fauxlivia in a drunken daze. And I'm still waiting for Walter and Astrid to get to it. I don't care if it's creepy. This is "Fringe"! Make it happen. Go to those morally dark areas. I want to see a lot more of that! That is all. Watch it tonight a 9 on Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment