Tuesday, August 9, 2011

For Your Anticipation: It's Not Like I'd Be Fibbing

I know. Why the hell would I choose to plug this film with a clip featuring the least star power? It doesn't even have a second of Emma Stone? What gives? I guess I just got a little more excited for the film. Not excited enough to abandon my critical malice, which will surely have some problems with this clean feature. A friend of mine described the trailer as "insipid", and I knew he meant it because I had no idea what insipid meant. True, the marketing does give the film a flavorless tone, and it deals with something that isn't that much of a big deal. Still, there's too much talent in the cast for me to dismiss in the least. I'll probably take an hour or two out of my day tomorrow to check out The Help.


No comments:

Post a Comment