Monday, December 19, 2011

"The Dark Knight Rises" Trailer

It's rather difficult to post up something on a trailer that you haven't seen, and luckily I broke my self-embargo on film trailers for this particular one. I wish I hadn't, as it makes me all the more excited to see what Nolan has going on here. Notes of confusion from "The Dark Knight" continue irritatingly here, with many who keep asking annoying questions about what they think is going on. It gets old very quickly, but in short, I think Nolan is trying something rather special with this one. He's attempting to tie together the previous two movies in one final go, and though I have as much suspicion as I do anticipation, that's much of what makes this an appropriate tease. I'm done viewing trailers from this, and any other film next year. From here on, the floor is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment