Sunday, April 11, 2010

'Percy Jackson' Star may be the new Spiderman

Sony seems to find content in continually pissing me off by completely ruining the Spiderman series. I personally can find no reason for them to do a reboot of such a lucrative and successful franchise. The only comfort I've had in this project is Marc Webb ((500) Days of Summer) being announced as the director. I still believe no good will come from this film, and I am vindicated in my beliefs by the news of who they think they'll cast as the new Peter Parker: Logan Lerman.

As per usual I would not know, or care about who this guy is if he hadn't played the title role of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Soon I can call him out as the second actor to destroy his career by playing Spiderman, and this time in a film that won't even be any good. I can't find a reason to go see this movie, because it really seems like the same movie as the first, except again.

No comments:

Post a Comment