Monday, April 2, 2012

"Ted" Restricted Trailer

Seth MacFarlane seems like he would inherently make an excellent writer of comedic cinema, but there's no way in hell I'm about to rely entirely on that as my official statement. When the creator of "Family Guy" goes about making a film, you're going to be questionable. When said film is an dark comedy about a profanity spewing teddy bear, you're going to think it sounds awesome. That's the perspective I'm coming from on "Ted". I'm not entirely sure if this film will be able to work on a cinematic level, if it will really use its concept well without leaning on it, or if it will just be your typical stoner comedy. I've heard positive things about the trailer, so I suppose I'll keep my head up. Take a look for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment