Saturday, February 11, 2012

"The Bourne Legacy" Trailer

I admit myself guilty. I watched it. I broke my rule so easily, and I watched the trailer for "The Bourne Legacy", but it wasn't for no reason. It's because this entry of the series is moored in trepidatious and uncertain waters. As somebody who thought the first three films absolutely kicked ass, the idea of somebody stepping on that territory with something "new" terrifies me. I really don't want to see them fuck this one up, and that's why I watched it. And you know what? I'm in. It looks pretty cool. I'm not sure how they'll make it necessary, but I'll bite.

1 comment:

  1. At this point I'll watch anything with Renner, and Edward Norton here is a plus.

    I haven't seen the other films in the trilogy though, should I?

    ReplyDelete