Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Humblest Apologies

Obviously settling back into a new environment takes its toll, and as somebody who doesn't have the added and necessary stress of calling this an actual job, it's difficult to keep up. This week certainly did nothing in the way of motivating me. Three films that are more or less throwaway efforts, and a bit of mild trepidation about the incoming Oscar heat to come with Tuesday's nominations. I suppose I've been sorting other things out so I can work hard enough for the incoming rush of speculation and awards coverage. Apologies for the extreme lack of activity recently. Things will get right back to the normal pace around here come tomorrow. At times it seems like I'm apologizing more often than I am writing about film here.

No comments:

Post a Comment