Monday, July 18, 2011

"The Dark Knight Rises" Teaser Trailer

I honestly haven't a damn clue why people are so damn disappointed about the new teaser for The Dark Knight Rises. The film is an entire year away from release, so what more could you have been expecting? I'd say we get a great deal more than we received from the teaser for The Dark Knight. It's clear that the stakes are raised, and Nolan's trilogy is effectively concluding. I'm hoping that he doesn't hold back on this one. I want massive hell to be unleashed upon Gotham, and this trailer hints at about as much as that. With luck, this could be the perfect joining of the pulp excitement of Batman Begins with the realistic tension of The Dark Knight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I don't know.
    I guess since I wasn't impressed with The Dark Knight I was hoping to see something that would get me excited for this film. Lesser teasers have done more for me.

    ReplyDelete