Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Storm is Past and Present

Power finally came back at my house after the storm that killed power for more than 200,000 homes in New Hampshire. While that's now out of the way I find myself critically behind on things, most especially my predictions for the Oscars so expect quite a few of those in the next week. Today I'm going to try to get in most of my predictions for the technical categories, and I'll be posting my 3 to see for the month of march before the day is out. Here's my schedule for this week, and that's not including Trailer Tuesday, or anything else that might happen this week.

Monday- Shutter Island Review
Tuesday- Oscar Predictions: Adapted and Original Screenplay
Wednesday- Oscar Predictions: Supporting Actor and Actress
Thursday- Oscar Predictions: Lead Actor and Actress
Friday- Oscar Predictions: Director and Other (anything I missed)
Saturday- Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
-Brooklyn's Finest Review
Sunday- Oscar Predictions: Precursors and Final Predictions
- Precious Review

No comments:

Post a Comment