Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"The Dark Knight Rises" Trailer 3

I'd really like to get to a point of great excitement regarding Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Knight Rises", but I know that the last way to get there is through the trailers. They have truly never known how to properly sell these films in marketing, always operating well within the material they have, and not diverging for something that's possibly better. Perhaps it's just my disdain for trailers and their knack to give away the game well in advance. That's why I can't muster up a high degree of enthusiasm for this film, but I want to. It sounds like an excellent proposal, but it relies on the execution. The previous flicks tend to fly a little kid-friendly, with cute jokes that really don't warrant inclusion. Hoping that doesn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment