Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Rust and Bone" French Trailer

High on the mark of films I am much anticipating on the horizon of this year is Jacques Audiard's "Rust and Bone", starring Marion Cotillard. The actress alone is enough to give me clear indication of quality, but it's Audiard who is the clear draw in my book. Having only seen "A Prophet" from 2009 and none of his previous works, my knowledge of him is sparse at best, but that's something I hope to remedy well in advance of seeing his latest. I'm not about to waltz into another filmmaker's latest endeavor with an incomplete knowledge of their history. Such things are for the birds. In any case, I'm very interested to see what he's got in store this time, and it'll clearly be more than just light entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment