Wednesday, March 9, 2011

For Your Anticipation: Until The Blood Moon Wanes

Last night, I was totally prepared to hate this film, and I relished in successfully finding a truly bad film to review this month. Then I did some digging and figured out that the film was produced by Leonardo DiCaprio. I think it's also worth noting that Julie Christie and Gary Oldman have supporting roles in this film. With such respected talent behind this film, I'm starting to wonder whether or not preconceived notions about this film were unfounded. I want it to suck. I cannot begin to explain how much I hope that this film isn't good. I need to hate this film to heal my psyche from the disappointing Oscar season. Unfortunately, though I still roll my eyes at the obvious comparison between Red Riding Hood and Twilight, this film might be entertaining if it manages to adequately milk the aura of paranoia. Still, I'm pretty sure that the guy Amanda Seyfried likes is the wolf. It's pretty damn obvious.


No comments:

Post a Comment